This post has been viewed 1003 times
Bible Study April 27, 2005: Building for Quality
Email to a Friend
Posted on Wed, Apr 27, 2005
Bible Study Wednesday, April 27, 2005 was taught by Assistant Pastor Mark Porter.
The Character of the Christian
“Building for Quality”
Charcter is defined as “moral excellence and firmness.”
Character involves inner qualities.
I. The Call to Fruitful Living
A. God’s Desire for your fruitfulness
1. Read John 15:45
2. Who is the vine and who are the branches?
Jesus is the vine and we, the believers, are the branches.
3. What is necessary for the branch to bear fruit?
To abide in Jesus.
4. Why does the branch need the vine?
To bring forth much fruit.
5. Explain “abiding in Christ”.
There are things in our life that are impeding our growth in the Lord. We
need to be obedient; keep the commandments, be readers and doers of
His Word, study His Word
6. Read Galatians 5:22-23
7. What are the qualities God wants to produce in your life?
B. Growing in Character
1. Scripture reveals several important areas of life in which character will be
displayed. What are they?
Philippians 4:8; Colossians 4:6; 1 Peter 2:12
These things distinguish you from a babe in Christ and a mature Christian
2. Read 2 Peter 1:1-8
3. How has God equipped you to grow in character? See verses 2-4
4. What does verse 8 say about fruitfulness?
5. List the qualities mentioned in verses 5-7
No messages have been posted.
You must first create an account to post.