This post has been viewed 798 times
Bible Study Wednesday, June 8, 2005
Email to a Friend
Posted on Wed, Jun 8, 2005
Bible Study Wednesday, June 8, 2005 was taught by Assistant Pastor Mark Porter.
The Character of the Christian
“Building for Quality”
D. Personal Relationships
1. Read Titus 2: 2-8 and record at least three qualities that should appear in the
lives of the following four categories of people:
Older Men: Be sober
Be sound in faith
Be sound in charity
Be sound in patience
Be of respect
Older Women: Be holy
Do not be false accusers
Love your husband
Be obedient to your husband
Love your children
Be teachers of good things
Teach young women to do all of the above
Younger Men: Be all of the things as the older man
Younger Women: Be all of the things as the older woman
Living Single and Satisfied
1. Singleness is defines as “to be separate, unique and whole. Singleness is a gift from God.
2. Read 1 Corinthians 7: 25-40
3. List the advantages of being single
4. What are some struggles as a single Christian
5. Read 1 Corinthians 6: 12-20
6. What are the view of the world and God about sex
7. Read 2 Corinthians 6: 14, 15
8. Should Christians date non-Christians? Why?
No messages have been posted.
You must first create an account to post.